Thursday, April 12, 2018

Relationships




Lately I had some people talking to me about their relationships.. maybe because I just got divorced, people think I can give them advice (nah, not the best person now LOL). So one told me: "I'm just with my partner because I grow up with divorced parents and saw the fights and that killed me inside... I don't want that for my kids" so I'm telling you BS!!! You are a weak person that don't have the courage to fight for your happiness.. so you use your kids as an excuse! Shame on you!!!
 The other case was "My kids are my everything... I can't think not being part of their life" Again I say BS... you will not be with your parter, but you will ALWAYS be your kids parent!!! Again that require a fight... are you strong enough to fight for your happiness??? NO! 
 Lately I observed 2 different kind of marriages... the Happy forever marriage where you pretend you never have issues... sorry that doesn't exist... no one is so in love that don't see the other differences... then we have the fake marriage... you were a ring, go to family dinners, take kids to activities and movies... but have no connection, can't stand each other but need to be together so they don't "break" a family!!!! 
 With my divorce I learned something... I don't what to be part of any of that marriages... yes, I want to get married someday... again. But need to be with someone that really care for me... someone that is not scared to tell me what they think... I don't want a puppy that do everything I order... I want someone with will... with wish... The question is? Where is that person? 

1 comment:

  1. Muito se fala na quantidade louca de divórcios que existe em Portugal (e em todo o mundo) mas acho que é a melhor quando as brigas são uma constante e já não há amor. Os filhos não podem ser desculpa para viver infeliz porque depois vão ser esses costumes que eles vão aprender e repetir anos mais tarde.
    É preciso é não deixar de acreditar no amor porque um dia ele pode aparecer quando menos se espera. E se não aparecer... é melhor ser livre do que amarrada à infelicidade. Kiss

    ReplyDelete