Friday, April 6, 2018

One year passed


One year passed since you left us... wow! I never thought would be so hard to be without your simple texts saying Hi Filha! I know for lots of people is hard to understand... after all my father didn't raise me... he wasn't there anytime of my childhood, literally he abandoned me.. but who am I to accuse him, or his acts... was correct? Of course not! But for some reason, that only God knows why is this kind of connection... after I met him I know he did everything to get close to me... but I was so scared to let him close and lose him again that I push him away from me! Blaming me? No, never! I'm human... I was scared... did I stop loving him! Never!!! Do I think he didn't love me? I'm sure he did! Been waiting to do this tattoo since last year so I decided to do it when it passed one year.. God, I miss my dad do much every single day!!!! And I wish I would be able to show him that love without being so scared to be hurt... But I'm sure he's ok now and he will always watch for me.. even when I feel lonely I know he is here... 

1 comment:

  1. Apesar da distancia, a força do sangue é imbativel. Mesmo quando as pessoas não se dão bem, a ligação entre pai e filha é superior a tudo. Se existe vida após a morte, ele vai estar a olhar por ti, sim.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete