Friday, March 23, 2018

ADHD and this new ERA diseases!

So 2 days ago I watch a documentary called "Take your pills"... It's about pills for ADHD... funny because my older son was diagnosed with ADHD when he was 6 years old... I didn't know much about the "disease" and for 3 months I gave him the medicine for it... well, since I curious by nature I start research and study all about this new issue on the society... but let's talk about the documentary..
 So basically they show mothers that want to have a easy life with kids and school and grades, so they force their kids to take the pill, Kids that HATE the side effects on it (yes, is not good at all), and doctors that some agree with it, others not so much... well Aderell (the famous ADHD med) contains substances like Meth... Meth is a high Drug... my question is: If you treat a Drug Addicted like trash, why do you Drug your child? Is it different because the Drug your child takes was recommend by a doctor that get millions of dollars to write a "prescription"? Unfortunately this world is sick... Sadly true!

No comments:

Post a Comment